Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 3 - *insert crickets here*

I admit, the only thing I've done today in regards to learning about Christianity has been to listen to Air1 Radio. This is nice enough, but not quite what I had in mind. Remember how I was going to go to their website the other day? I did, but the spiritual coaches were all busy and I didn't want to leave a message for them to get back to.

Yesterday I met a Christian friend during her lunch break from work. We read a few verses from the various bibles she keeps in her car and purse. The different translations make for interesting reading. Some are very casual and conversational, while others are more traditional. I'm used to the more traditional versions. I have a King James Version and a New International Version.

What is your favorite translation of the Bible?

No comments:

Post a Comment